Varnish Cache of as now only works with Non-CMS/WordPress Websites running on our Plesk Hosting, Managed Core or Reseller Hosting.
Please follow the mentioned steps to activate Varnish cache on your websites:
- Make Sure your Website Checks all the conditions
- Disable SSL from your Plesk Control Panel
- Contact Customer Support to Activate Varnish Cache
- Our Customers Support will double-check if all the conditions are satisfied and will enable Varnish Cache for your website.
- SSL will be installed by our customer support as well once Varnish is enabled.