Have you just installed WordPress on your server or cPanel to start a new website but unable to login to its Admin area?
The solution is quite easy and you don’t have to worry at all as long as you know the password and username you entered while installing WordPress.
How to login WordPress Admin in 2-Easy Steps
- Open your Browser and Enter this in the URL search without double quotes “yourdomain.com/wp-admin”. (Remember the replace ‘yourdomain.com’ with your website domain name and extension. For example: If I have a website name ‘host.net’, I Will enter “host.net/wp-admin” in the URL search of my browser.)
- Enter your Username and Password details and you have successfully logged in as WordPress Admin
Still Unable to Login to your WordPress Admin Area?
There can be a lot of reason behind it!
Here we are writing down some troubleshoots you can try to get your problem solved.
- Check if you can access the WordPress Login area. An alternative link can be “yourdomain.com/wp-login.php” or “yourdomain.com/wp-login”.
- If you can view the Login screen(as shown above) but unable to login, chances are there that you are entering the wrong username or password details. You can reset them if you have entered your correct e-mail ID while installing WordPress.
- However, If you haven’t entered your correct email address during the installation process, consider your WordPress data to be gone and re-installing the WordPress with a new username and password details.
- If you don’t know how to do so, you can also contact your Web Hosting Company to install WordPress or can ask them if they can resolve your issue with the fact that you are unable to login into WordPress admin.
If you are just starting and haven’t purchased your web hosting yet or looking to shift to a better Web Hosting Company, you can consider HostSall for faster and reliable web hosting with a very good customer support system as well.
If have any doubts or query, you can ask them in the comment section below and we will try our best to resolve it.